Saturday 27 May 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Baby Card

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a baby card I made with lots of gorgeous goodies from Magnolia-licious.  
 How cute is the stork Doohickey?  I love it!  It works equally well as the focus of the card or as embellishment to a painted image I think.  I cut mine from the same paper as the background paper.
 I have layered the image up using several circle die cuts and added some lace behind the bottom circle.  All of the flowers were made with a Doohickey die from one of last year's kits.  You can find a great selection of them at Magnolia-licious!
 I have also used a heart tag Doohickey and the hearts are the centre cut outs.  Waste not want not!
 The bark hearts, lace and papers are new in stock at Magnolia-licious.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Candy said...

Just lovely, Jane :o)

Hugs, Candy