Sunday 1 January 2017

Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

Good morning and Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful time seeing the New Year in last night!  My first card of 2017 is for our Ribbon Girl Challenge of Anything Goes.
 I have painted the super cute London Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added Glossy Accents to the umbrella, umbrella handle and her Wellington boots and Stardust Stickles to the raindrops and water splashes.
 I designed and printed the sentiments myself.  All of the gorgeous flowers, the lace and the cheesecloth are from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have added 3mm pearl beads, also from The Ribbon Girl, to the centres of the Kort & Godt rolled roses to look like stamens.
 I have used the new heart tag from the Magnolia Advent Calendar above the flowers and also the cloud Doohickey.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl too.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: