Wednesday 12 October 2016

Stempelglede DT - Steampunk Playing Cards

 Good morning!  I am back with another creation using the gorgeous new stamp collection from Stempelglede - Steampunk Journey.  The three 'playing cards' were created using four different stamps from the collection.
The first one has the Steampunk Butterfly/Moth design in the corner.
The second has the Steampunk Clock and Gears design on it.
The third one, which you can only just see from behind the feather, has the Gears and Raven design on it.
I have also used the Gears and Tyre Treads design for the border on each playing card.
 I have used the Steampunk Time Flies design on the base of the easel card.  I cut out the middle section of the clock - it fits perfectly into one of my Spellbinder circles - and mounted it onto several layers of card to create the 'stop post' for the easel.
 I have also used the Steampunk Clock and Gears design all over the layer of cardstock underneath to create a background.  I have added some gorgeous feathers, metal gears and clocks which were a gift from my sweet friend Gunhild.  Thank you Gunhild!
 When the easel card is folded flat it looks like this.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Pop over to the Stempelglede blog to see more creations using the new stamp collection and to find out how you can get your hands on the set.

No comments: