Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day


 Good afternoon and happy Father's Day to all the Dads and Grandads out there.  This is the card that I made for my children to give my dad.  You may be able to guess from the card that my dad is into archery.  The card is simply die cut circles and the largest two circles are hand cut.
 I have used the Magnolia Doohickey arrow dies from one of last year's Doohickey kits and cut the fletchings in the colours that my dad uses.
 I pierced holes into the 'gold' circle using my Tim Holtz Die Pick and then pushed the arrows through them before gluing down.  The letters are Webster's Pages stickers, mounted onto acetate so that they sit above the card layers 'invisibly'.
All of the layers are mounted on 3D pads to add extra interest to the card as you can see in the photo above.

 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


No comments: