Thursday 12 May 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Sarah Kay Card

 Good morning!  I have a card to share today using some more of the gorgeous papers from the Crafts & You Vintage Time pad available at the Ribbon Girl.  My daughter needed a card for her friend who loves pink and these papers are perfect for the job!  So girly!
 I have painted another Sarah Kay image with Distress Inks.  I love this little girl's mop cap and pinny.
 I have used the wedding cake Doohickey to create a birthday cake and added a diamante 8 and some pearl string from The Ribbon Girl.
 The flowers and cheesecloth are also from The Ribbon Girl and I have also added some paper flowers cut with a Sizzix die.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.
 I've used the Doohickey pennants die along the top of the card along with some tiny roses.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the cake and heart and i see you have used some gauze (if that's it's name!) in white. I have this and wan't sure how to use it, but now I will do what you have done. Thanks Debbie X

Helga said...

Adorable - wonderful Colouring and all the others
LG Helga