Saturday 7 May 2016

Another Minion!

 If you visit regularly you may recall I made a Minion card before Christmas.  This one is very similar, just modified to hold a giant three for my nephew's birthday.  He is crazy about minions lol!
 This time, instead of using silver embossing, I simply cut the goggle frame from silver card.  I have drawn the eye and coloured it with Copic markers and a white gel pen.  The goggle has acetate for glass.
 The number three was hand cut.  I have added a shine to the Minion's boots with a white gel pen and some flat back pearls for buttons on his dungarees.
 His hair is thin strips of black card instead of the button twine I used last time.
I hope you like him and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, this is Minion-tastic Jane. Love it. Fabulous eye. xx

Unknown said...

Brilliant design Jane, my grandaughter would adore this card she loves Minions or as she calls them 'Minis' as she cant quite say minion yet lol
Love how you have used the textured card, great effect.
Hugs, Kaz x