Monday 18 April 2016

All About Magnolia DT - All About Flowers

 Good morning!  It is time for our mid way reminder post at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Our theme this month is 'All About Flowers'.  I had lots of fun making this card with an old Tilda and lots of hand made elements!
 I'm not sure on this Tilda's name, but I think she's from around 2006 so she's very old (in stamp years lol).  I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added Stardust Stickles to her wings.
 The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl, as is the lace and button twine.
All of the tiny butterflies were cut from the backing paper.
 The straws and the pin wheels are hand made by me - I had a lot of fun creating these!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Anna said...

WOW, I like it a lot!
Hugs

Candy said...

Wonderful work Jane!
So nice to see and "oldie Tilda again"
Hugs, Candy

Debby said...

I love the older stamps; unfortunately I did not know about Maggies back then, I only own a few. She is adorable and you have done an incredible job coloring and designing this card. I love your work! Hugs.