Tuesday 26 January 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Love/Hearts

 Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia-licious Challenge and this month our theme is Love/hearts or anything goes.
 I have used one of the super cute stamps from the new collection, A Touch of Love.  She is Cloudy Love Tilda and I have painted her with Distress Inks.  I've added stickles to her wings and the cloud and added dots to her cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen.
 The stunning diamante heart is from The Ribbon Girl and the blue roses are from my stash.
 The rest of the flowers are from the Ribbon Girl too.
 I have also used one of the new sentiments from the A Touch of Love collection.  This one is from the You are my Angel set.  Here I have displayed it either side of the image as it is quite large.
 I have used some gold glitter ribbon over the top of the sentiments, this is also from The Ribbon Girl, along with the gorgeous pink lace and ruffle trim.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.


As always Diana is sponsoring with a special prize from the Magnolia-licious Store.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

This is so adorable Jane, love the shape, colouring and the way you've used the sentiment. Gorgeous work sweetie. Hugs Suzi x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jane,stunning card as always!