Thursday 5 November 2015

Stempelglede DT - Vintage Birthday Card

Good morning!  I have a vintage birthday card to share today that I made for my Dad, using lots of gorgeous Stempelglede stamps.
I have used one of the gorgeous baby photo stamps from the Vintage Baby stamp set and creased it then aged it with Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.
I used the French Script and postage stamp stamps from the Postcard from Paris set.  Again I have crumpled and aged them.  The key was cut with Tim Holtz Vintage Findings die from a recycled drinks can and aged with Alcohol Ink.  The wooden buttons are from The Ribbon Girl.
I have added flowers from my stash, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon and a pin and black grosgrain ribbon from The Ribbon Girl.
I have used the Ink Splatter and Ink Stain stamps from the Postcard from Paris set and the grunge flourish stamp from the Grunge Flourish Hearts set.
Underneath the ribbon I have used one of the border stamps from the Vintage Baby set.  The wooden buttons are from The Ribbon Girl.
I also used the Tim Holtz  Weathered Clock die behind the image and a trinket stash to complete the scattering of ephemera.  The lettering for 'DAD' was cut with a Tim Holtz die.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: