Sunday 30 August 2015

Vintage Engagement Card


 Good morning!  I have a vintage style card to share with you today using a Stempelglede stamp and lots of flowers and lace.  I have used Stempelglede's French Script stamp from the Postcard from Paris set to create the letter background for my card.
 I used a Sizzix die to cut hearts from thick chipboard and then coated them in gorgeous Picket Fence crackle paint.  I sprinkled on some gold mica flakes while the paint was wet.  Once the paint had dried I inked the hearts with Walnut Stain Distress Ink to highlight the cracks in the paint.
 The lace, ruffle ribbon and flowers are from The Ribbon Girl except the blue roses.
 I have torn the edges of the letter and inked them and layered it with lace and cheesecloth and patterned papers.
 The butterflies are all from the Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy die.
 I inked the paper of the letter with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and then splashed it with water to create the gorgeous droplet effect you can see here.
 The large white flower is from Magnolia and the button twine is also from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

This is beautiful!
Kelly.x

McStamper said...

I love your beautiful card. Does anyone in the US carry these stamps?

Unknown said...

Stunning!