Monday 17 August 2015

All About Magnolia DT - Summer

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge over at the All About Magnolia Blog and this month our theme is 'Summer'.  I have made another caravan notebook set, this time for my son to use on our caravanning holiday.  I copied the same design as the one for my little girl.
 I have painted Edwin in Miami with Distress Inks.  The caravan wheel is topped with a star from my stash.
 The caravan curtains were made with ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and the door handle is a brad and tab from my stash.
 The jockey wheel is a button and memo pin from The Ribbon Girl.
 The gorgeous nautical ribbon is also from The Ribbon Girl and the twine is from my stash.
 I have used the flag Doohickey to create the pennants across the caravan.
 Inside the notebook there is plenty of paper for drawing and writing.
I also covered a pencil and pen in matching paper for him to use.  These are decorated with half pearls from my stash.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous summer creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: