Wednesday 22 July 2015

Teacher Thank You Cards

 Well, another school year is over and as always I was busy at the last minute making thank you cards for my children's teachers.  I loved the apple cards from last year so much I decided to go with the exact same design but this time I opted for red apples.
 Each apple card consists of the red base and a fold up middle for the inside of the apple.  I drew the apple shape free hand.
 The cards are topped with some gorgeous gingham ribbon, an apple and two apple blossoms, all from The Ribbon Girl.
 Inside I have used a Memory Box die for the 'Thank You'.  I love this die, it is brilliant for making quick thank you cards or, as in this case, a special message inside the card.
 In the photo above you can see the 3D effect of the middle of the apple.
 Altogether I made three identical cards.
I also made co-ordinating gift bags for the gifts and some smaller versions of the cards for gift tags.
 You can see the gift bag, apple card and mini apple gift tag altogether in the above photo.
I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x

No comments: