Tuesday 7 July 2015

Stempelglede DT - Butterfly and Crown

Good morning!  Today's card features lots of gorgeous stamps from Stempelglede.
This whole panel has been created using different Stempelglede stamps.
First, I stamped the Scroll Butterfly stamp from the Postcard from Paris set and then masked the butterfly to do the rest of the stamping.  I used two different colours of ink on the stamp as I wanted the butterfly to stand out and the scroll to blend into the background.
Next I used the crown from the Vintage Baby set, embossed with bronze powder.
 I  have also used the Ink Stain stamp from the Postcard from Paris set at the bottom of the butterfly.  I have also used the French Script stamp all over the background.  After inking with Distress Inks I have splattered water and paint onto the background as you can see in the above photo.
The flowers, lace, cheesecloth and button are all from The Ribbon Girl and the stamps were created using coffee filter paper and the French 5c Stamp from the Postcard from Paris collection.
I have also used the Weathered Splatter stamp around some of the edges from the Grunge Flourish Hearts collection.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Enjoy your Tuesday! x

1 comment:

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow, everything is just perfect, the colors, the stamp, the details... Superb! Hugs, Sarah,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/