Sunday 26 July 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Magnolia Only - Summer

 Good morning!  It is time for our Magnolia Only challenge over on the Ribbon Girl's blog and this week our theme is 'Summer'.
 I have used Splash Tilda and painted her with Distress Inks.  I've added stickles to the wave and also some Shabby Blue Frantage around the edges of the image to add to the splash effect.
 The gorgeous resin bird is from the Ribbon Girl and comes in a set with other gorgeous resins too.
 The flowers, cheesecloth and starfish charm are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 The seam binding was original white and is also from The Ribbon Girl.  I've inked it with Distress Inks for a vintage blue look.  The seahorse charm is also from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl with your summer Magnolia stamps!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: