Wednesday 15 July 2015

All About Magnolia DT -

 Good morning!  We have another challenge running over at the All About Magnolia Challenge and it's a bingo board.  I have chosen the line, 'Lace, Doohickey, Flowers' for my card.
I have painted Cute Sukura Tilda with Distress Inks.
I made a tiny lantern from paper to go with the tassle Doohickey from the Vol 5 Doohickey kit.
I have also used the tag from the Vol 5 kit and another tassle.  The gorgeous lace and the cheesecloth are from The Ribbon Girl.
The birdcage is from Vol 2  Doohickey kit and again the lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
I added some lettering from a Pion Design paper.  The printed paper flower was created with some of the flower dies from the Vol 5 Doohickey kit and the tiny roses are from The Ribbon Girl.
I have also used the flags Doohickey from the Vol 5 kit.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's incredible cards.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful, Jane! I love the lantern, thanks for the inspiration!