Wednesday 17 June 2015

Stempelglede DT - Anniversary Card

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share an anniversary card I made for my brother and his wife using Stempelglede stamps.
 I embossed one of the stamps from the Grunge Flourish Hearts collection in silver onto some pink vellum and cut out just the centre heart.
 I also used the butterfly from the Vintage Baby collection stamped onto white tissue paper.
 The cherub is from Magnolia.  It was actually a deep pink colour so I painted it with Picket Fence Crackle Paint to soften the colour and make it appear aged!  The flowers are from the Ribbon Girl except the Large white flower.
 I added lace underneath the bottom edge of the paper as well as on top for a pretty vintage look.
 The banner die is from La-la Land Crafts and the sparkly heart is from The Ribbon Girl too.
 I used a couple of hearts that were cut out from the banner die to decorate the card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

No comments: