Tuesday 30 June 2015

Magnolia-licious DT - Things With Wings

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious and this fortnight our theme is 'Things with Wings'.
I have painted the gorgeous Sakura Tilda with Distress Inks and added some details with a white gel pen.  I also painted the background with Distress Inks.
 The frame and pearl string are from The Ribbon Girl.  I've painted the frame with Picket Fence Crackle Paint.
 The incredible butterfly was cut with the butterfly Doohickey.
 I also used the tag die from the Vol 5 Doohickey kit.  The cheeselcoth, twine, butterfly and lace are all from The Ribbon Girl.
 The flowers and lace are from The Ribbon Girl too.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.
 As always Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Candy said...

AMAZING CARD, Jane!!!
Hugs, Candy

Mary said...

This is gorgeous!!!