Monday 25 May 2015

La-la Land Crafts GDT - Use a Number

 Good morning!  I have another La-la Land Crafts creation to share with you today.  This week our theme is to use a number.  I created an eight shaped card base by using circle dies for the centre cut outs and then drawing and cutting the external shape by hand.  I used small off cuts of several different papers to create a patchwork of colours and designs on the background.
 I have painted Paper Doll Marci Princess with distress inks and added stickles to her crown, shoes and parts of her dress.  I've also added Glossy Accents to the sash around her middle and added a tiny punched butterfly to it.  I've used the following colours to paint her:


Hair: Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.
Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Fired Brick.
Dress and shoes: Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Bundled Sage and Festive Berries.


 The flowers I've used are all from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: