Monday 18 May 2015

All About Magnolia DT - Flowers

 Good morning!  I hope your Monday is going well so far.  Today I'm sharing my card for the All About Magnolia Challenge.  This month our theme is 'Flowers'.  An easy challenge as, I don't know about you, but I find it hard not to put flowers on my creations!
 I have painted one of the super cute images from the World Wide Web Collection, Mail Tilda, with distress inks and added some details with a white gel pen.
 The red flowers were cut with Doohickey dies from the Vol 4 kit.  The pink flowers were punched with Martha Stewart's Hydrangea punch.  The lace I've used for the bow is from The Ribbon Girl.
The gorgeous lace, cheesecloth and the rest of the flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl too.
 I cut a tag with the love birds tag from Vol 3 Doohickey Kit and cut it in half to use either side of the image like a border.
 The stunning Princess Pin is from The Ribbon Girl too...
 ...and so is the 'Hand made with love ♥ ' ribbon.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jane. Tilda is so sweet and I love the gorgeous design and embellishments.
have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jane. Tilda is so sweet and I love the gorgeous design and embellishments.
have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kylie said...

Hi Jane, such a gorgeous card and a cute little Maggie image that you've coloured up so well.
Hugs xo

Beachsidelynn said...

Love the coloring and all the embellishment details. Beautiful.

Beachsidelynn said...

Perfect card. Love all the red details.