Friday 10 April 2015

As I Was Going to St Ives...

...I met a man with seven wives.  Lol, I love that riddle and had to say it over and over when we were in St Ives last year.  Wasn't very annoying, honest lol!  Remember how I said the Nyhavn papers from Maja Design were perfect for my holiday photos?  Well the paper with all the little houses on was one of the main selling points for me.  The little brightly coloured houses reminded me of St Ives so much!  The photo was taken there so I've tried to create a mini St Ives style backdrop of houses rising up the hill from the harbour.
 The sentiment is from Tim Holtz and the little bell was recycled from a chocolate reindeer at Christmas.
 The large flowers are from Prima and the sweet little blossoms and button twine are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The cheesecloth is also from The Ribbon Girl.
 A peak of the little houses.  I've mounted the foreground houses onto foam pads for extra dimension.
 The trim is from my stash and the gorgeous dewdrops that I've scattered across the layout are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The doily was cut with a Prima die from kraft cardstock.  I've added touches of gold leaf to it here and there.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Gosh I love it!!!