Wednesday 17 December 2014

Stempelglede DT - A Christmas Card


 Good morning!  I have another Christmas card to share with you today.  Just over a week to go and I still have a few more to make!  Luckily they are ones that can be delivered by hand.  I have, once again, used the stunning Vintage Christmas stamp collection from Stempelglede.  
 I have used a doohickey snowflake die to cut snowflakes from silver card and I've also used some of the offcuts from the snowflake to make little tabs on the photo image.  The silver flower is from The Ribbon Girl.
 All of the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl except the poinsettia which I have made using a Doohickey die.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Luv
Debby