Tuesday 4 November 2014

Stempelglede DT - Angelic Christmas Card


Good morning!  I have another Christmas card to share today and this one is definitely not clean and simple.  I have used my absolute favourite stamp set from Stempelglede - Vintage Christmas.  These photo stamps just astound me every time.
Once I had stamped the image onto glossy paper I crumpled it up and inked the creases with Vintage Photo distress ink.  This makes the photo look like it is truly old.  I then added gold leaf around the edges.
The stamps are from Stempelglede's Postcard from Paris collection.
I covered the MME paper on the card base with  a piece of white tulle and tucked flowers underneath.  I've seen this done on dresses and it looks so pretty and, I think, magical.
I added a jute string bow and a poinsettia topped with a rustic bell and the card base is covered with hessian to complete the vintage look.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


Embellishments and hessian: The Ribbon Girl

No comments: