Tuesday 30 September 2014

Another Christmas Card

 Good evening!  I have another card to share using one of the new stamps from the Autumn Stamp Club Kit.  I'm so pleased the kit is full of Christmas images as until it arrived I had only two Christmas cards ready and there really isn't much time left when you need lots of cards!  The paper I have used is from an old K&Co pad, distressed with Picket Fence Crackle Paint.
 I have painted Tilda with Distress Ink pads and added stickles to all of the stars.  I've also used a white gel pen for the dots on their cheeks.
 I've used lots of gorgeous dies from the Vol 2 Doohickey Club Kit too.  The snowflake, snowflake border and the poinsettias were all made with them.
 The small snowflake and the centres of the poinsettias were made with the snowflake border die and I have added offcuts from the pearl string to the centres.
 The poinsettias were cut from coffee filter paper and sprayed with pearl Glimmer Mist.
 The pearl string, looped trim and seam binding are all from The Ribbon Girls.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Have a lovely evening! x


5 comments:

Julie P said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get my new stamps, just beautiful Jane,
Hugs Julie P

Danica said...

Gorgeous card, i love this color.
And Tilda, is so beautiful. I love it.
Hugs Danica

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is amazing and beautiful in every single detail. Love it!!! Hugz!

mgoll88 said...

A really wonderfull christmas card, looks wonderfull!

LG
Michaela

Anonymous said...

Oh!, thats just so beautiful and sweet!
Hugs!