Wednesday 13 August 2014

The big one-o!

 Good morning!  I've just returned from a wonderful holiday and thought I'd catch up with you all by sharing the card I made for my 'little' boy who was ten while we were away.  Ten!  I honestly can't believe he is ten already, time certainly flies by!  He loves Star Wars so this Saturated Canary digi was perfect for his card.
 Once I'd coloured the image I set to work drawing a background around them from a scene in one of the movies.  The images and scene are coloured with copics.
 The 10 is some grungeboard numbers embossed in silver.  I also created a death star to peep over the top of the card.  The star border along the top was created with a Martha Stewart punch.
 I have hand written the comic strip sentiments and the ribbon is from my stash.
I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Dortesjs said...

ohh my this is so great. love the large round one and your painting is great

Juls said...

I do love this image ..... Love the background you created 4 it & all your details, love the Death Star, perfect 4 any Star Wars fan :-) xx

Sharon said...

I bet your little boy loved this Jane - it is fabulous. The image is adorable and love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

mgoll88 said...

what a cool and fantastic image, looks great!

LG
Michaela