Tuesday 12 August 2014

Magnolia-licious™ DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia-licious™ challenge and this week our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  So, you can make absolutely anything as long as it has a Magnolia stamp on it!  This is the card I made for my brother's recent birthday.  He is now eternally 21 of course lol!  I cut the 40 shaped card by hand.  The Union Jack design was created with strips of cardstock.
 I've painted Edwin with Derby Hat with Distress Ink Pads and used a white gel pen for the dots on his cheeks.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious™.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Don't forget that Diana is sponsoring with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious™ store.  
magnoliastamps.us

Thanks for looking! x

♥ 

7 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very cool card creation, looks fantastic!

LG
Michaela

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, wow, Jane! How super creative you got with this card! Very impressive and definitely thinking outside the box. So much work to making the Union Jack. Of course Edwin is as dapper as can be and beautifully colored. Great job...hugs...Barb

Donna said...

Wow!!! How great is your card. I love it.
Hugs, Donna xx

Chris said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Jane! I love the design of the card! What a clever way to construct the Union Jack. That was a lot of work, but it paid off as it looks fabulous! Edwin is just too cute! Love it!

XO,
Chris

Pinky said...

wow love it :) amazing x

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely stunning, I LOVE it. Jane x

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. Perfect for a British Gentleman. I love the look and feel of this card.