Sunday 17 August 2014

Altered Chocolate Box


I've been finding lots of time to undertake projects I've had in mind for months (years for some of them!) during the summer holidays.  Tonight I'd like to share a little chocolate box that I have altered.  The pink paper on the bottom of the box is the original box and I have covered the lid with some paper from Melissa Frances.
 I have added some pretty lace from The Ribbon Girl around the top of the box lid and some pretty pearl string, also from The Ribbon Girl, around the edge.
 I added some gorgeous pink tutu trim from The Ribbon Girl to the top of the box and then added a chipboard heart covered in some Prima paper on top of the trim.
 On top of the heart I've placed a gorgeous lace butterfly topped with a rose, both are from The Ribbon Girl.  I have mounted the lace butterfly onto some acetate so that the wings are stiff.
 You can see the pretty lace and pearl trim in more detail in the photo above.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous!

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful box Jane. The hearts look gorgeous and I love the lace.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x