Tuesday 8 July 2014

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Christmas in July

 Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia-licious challenge and this week our theme is 'Christmas in July'.  I have made the stars on my card base by using a Sizzix die to cut a large star and then using it as a template to cut larger stars from contrasting papers.
 I have coloured Tilda with Hanging Star from the Little Christmas collection with copics and added stickles to her wings and the star.
 The sentiment is from the Winter Wonderland collection.
The charm is from my stash and the seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl although I have stained it a different blue using Distress Ink so that it matched the blue in the papers.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to dust off those Christmas stamps and join us this week.
 As always Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Christy Designs said...

Simply beautiful ! Love the star shape for the card.

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning creation Jane, beautiful design and colouring. Hugs Suzi x

mgoll88 said...

you star looks absolutly wonderufll..fantastic creation in great colour combo!

LG
Michaela

Candy said...

Jane - Oh gosh I love what you have made. The star shape makes it extra special. Great details.
Big Hugs, Candy