Monday 1 July 2013

Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge DT - July's Sketch

Woohoo!  Gosh!  1st of July, where is this year going?  In just over three weeks it will be the summer holidays and my baby girl will have completed her first year at school!  I really have to pinch myself to believe it!  Being the 1st it is also time for another incredibly gorgeous sketch by Chelsea at Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge and it really is a beauty as always!  As you can see the orchid managed to work it's way on there again lol.
This is Delightful Tilda #308 from the Special Moments collection and I have to agree, she is delightful!  As always when Tilda has curly hair, she reminds me of my baby girl :) - although not in a blue dress, she only does pink lol!  I have stamped around the image mat with a Stempelglede stamp using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
The ornate corner was from Panduro Hobby a number of years ago now and I have given it a little splattering of Frantage in Shabby Blue.  The rose is from my stash.
Both pieces of lace are from The Ribbon Girl of course.
The butterfly is a Spellbinders die, cut from cardstock and then completely covered in Shabby Blue Frantage - it actually looks like it is made of metal - don't you just love Frantage?  The leaves were cut with a doohickey die from the Leaf and Swirl set #4.
I made the large rose using  Tim Holtz' Tattered Pine Cone Die and the orchid is of course the new Orchids Doohickey.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month at Crafting Life's Pieces.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

Eulanda said...

Ooooo how gorgous is that?! Great Frantage usage, my new favorite embellie!! Hugs!

mgoll88 said...

Very nice and lovely card creation..wonderfull!

LG
Michaela

mru said...

such a lovely and sweet card :)

Julie P said...

Just beautiful! LOVE that Frantage, so very pretty, and the paper too, just gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

Helga said...

Really an adorable, wonderful card ! Super Coloration and all around is fantastic !
Helga