Sunday 29 May 2011

Gorjuss Again!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my card yesterday! I really do appreciate every single one! Today I have another card from the collection to show you. If you're a regular visitor you might be thinking you've seen this card before LOL - you would be right!! Jill liked my card a few weeks ago with this Gorjuss image so much that she asked me to recreate one for her display at The Hobby House :). It is in different colours, of course, again these papers are by Girl's Paperie - sooooo gorgeous! I cut the shape with a Go Create die from The Hobby House. As with yesterday's card, everything is from The Hobby House on this card!

I have coloured the image with Prismacolor Pencils and cut her out to stick her behind the acetate to once again create her cute clear umbrella!! I have again added raindrops with glossy accents and a puddle and splashes at her feet.

The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy although it didn't quite stamp correctly and being stazon I couldn't fully remove it (argh!!) so have traced over the sentiment with a permanent pen! (phew! disaster averted LOL). The cute pearl flowers are from The Hobby House.

The gorgeous ribbon is by East of India, which Jill is now stocking and all the flowers and charm are from The Hobby House too.

If you're going to the Sincerely Yours show in Lincoln today you will see this and the rest of the collection on the Hobby House stand! I might even see you there as I am hoping to pop along as it is not too far away! Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah jane!!!! ooooh this is gorjuss!! hope they have them on the stand today because i am going to the show ( i live in lincoln!!)might see you!! hugs Lou xxx

Martina said...

Simply stunning Jane! What a lovely card! And I love the raindrops you made!!!
Martina

CraftyC said...

This is totally gorjuss Jane, a beautiful card!
Clairexx

Louise said...

Hunny!!
The Hobby House is so lucky to have you on their team! This is just as gorgoues as the card I saw a few weeks back with the same image :) Loved that one and I love this one as well! It is so frikkin cool when you make those clear umbrellas! Adorable :) And again: you´re already such a Prismas pencil artist! Beautiful :)

Hugs!

Jayne A said...

Love the card, the colours are beautiful.

Jayne
x

Riet said...

So beautiful Jane,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley N said...

So very beautiful Jane, just love your umbrella!!!

Jo said...

Jane, I haven't visited your blog before but I saw these cards at the show today and was absolutely blown away. My friend and I were trying to work out how you had made the acetate card. They were the nicest show samples I have seen in a long long time and before I left the show I had to go back for another look. When I got home I had to check out the Hobby House site to see if there were any pictures of the cards and that is how I found my way here. Everything about the cards was superb. The papers work so well with the stamps but I have been inspired by your fantastic colouring. What a gift you have. I will be back!

yvon said...

Absolut stunner. The colors, that image is gorgeous, the flowers, just everything.
Hugs, Yvon

Michelle said...

So beautiful -- your coloring is perfect & I love the raindrops :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVE your recent gorjuss makes, Jane! They really are gorjuss! Stunning colour work. Lovely embellishment and very clever use of acetate! Hugs, Lesley